In this lab series, we will focus on server development and learn how to configure and use a Linux server. The goal is to deploy RESTful web API on top of a Linux server and to create an android application that uses the API.
- Pre-lab 2.1: Introduction to Linux server and some references to linux tutorials.
- lab 2.1: Configuring server and setting up an Apache2 on it.
- Pre-lab 2.2: Recape HTTP protocol, REST and regex.
- lab 2.2: Running server scripts and writing URL on the fly (RESTful Web API).
- lab 2.3: Building an Android application that communicates with a RESTful API.